All documents and binders to which you have access are visible in Vault Mobile. Regardless of user permissions, you will only have read-only access to documents and corresponding metadata.
Note: You cannot open binders in Vault Mobile.
You can perform the following actions in the document viewer:
- Scroll vertically to see additional pages.
- Pinch to zoom in/out on the document pages.
The buttons in the top-right of the toolbar allow for additional actions on the selected file:
- The search icon allows you to search for text in the document. (Available on iOS only)
- The thumbnail icon allows you to toggle between page view and thumbnail view. (Available on iOS only)
- The ellipsis menu icon allows you to view additional document information and actions. From this menu you can:
- View the document metadata (fields are displayed as a read-only list without sections).
- View the document’s Version History.
- View the document’s related documents.
- View and update the document’s Sharing Settings.
- Share the document link to another app on your phone. You can also copy the document link to paste it somewhere else
- Open the document in a browser. If there are actions you need to take on a document that are not available on mobile, you can use Vault in a mobile browser.
Updating a Document’s Sharing Settings
When viewing a document, you can access the Sharing Settings through the ellipses menu button in the top right corner.
You can view the existing roles on the document and add available users or groups to a specific role. If you do not have proper permissions to edit the Sharing Settings, you will see an error message when attempting to apply your changes.
You cannot delete users or roles from the Sharing Settings in the mobile app at this time.