When using Vault Loader, the Document Renditions selection lets you upload renditions and associate them with existing documents. This is only available when you select the Document Migration Mode checkbox.
Before loading document renditions:
- Upload the rendition files to the staging server.
- Prepare the CSV input file containing document field names and values.
To load document renditions:
- In the left panel of the Loader tab, click Load.
- For the CSV File, click Choose and select the CSV input file.
- In the Object Type picklist, select Document Renditions.
- In the Action Type picklist, select Create.
- Click Start Load.
Vault begins processing the request. When finished, you’ll receive a Vault notification and email with request details and CSV output files.
Each row in the CSV should represent a new rendition. The following column headers are required:
- rendition_type__v : Specifies the rendition type for the indicated file using the name value, for example, imported_rendition__c for Imported Rendition.
You can find further explanations in Create & Update Documents.