The Help & Support page is available to every user from the menu in the upper right of Vault. Vault allows you to replace the Support information on this page to provide Vault- and organization-specific information.
Accessing Custom Help & Support Options
You can add or manage custom support information from Admin > Settings > Help Settings. You must have a security profile that grants the General:Edit permission to modify this page.
Example Customized Help & Support Page
How to Edit the Help & Support Information
To replace the Vault Customer Support Portal information with a custom message:
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Help Settings and click Edit.
- Enter the Message Title, which will appear as the heading for the custom section. This field does not accept HTML tags.
- Enter the Message Text. This field accepts basic HTML tags such as formatting and links. See the list below for allowable tags.
- Click Preview to see what the custom message section will look like for users.
- If you ever need to revert to the default Vault Customer Support Portal message, click Revert to default text.
- If your Vault supports multiple languages, you can enter a different custom message for each language. Each user’s language determines which message that user sees in the Help & Support page.
- Click Save.
- Basic formatting: